- 1 Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation – Troy, Rochester Hills, Detroit Areas
- 1.1 Why Is Fat Transfer Done?
- 1.2 How Is Breast Augmentation With Fat Transfer Done In Birmingham, MI?
- 1.3 What Are The Advantages Of Breast Augmentation With Fat Transfer?
- 1.4 Are There Risks To Breast Augmentation With Autologous Fat Transfer?
- 1.5 Which Areas Do You Service For Autologous Breast Augmentation?
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation – Troy, Rochester Hills, Detroit Areas
Detroit Michigan women who are unsatisfied with the size of their breasts, yet do not want implants, often turn to fat transfer for a noticeable increase to the size of their bust.
Why Is Fat Transfer Done?
Fat transfer to the breasts is an alternative to using implants for a breast augmentation. It can also be used to “fine tune” breast reconstruction after lumpectomy or mastectomy, and to disguise the rippling edges of existing silicone gel or saline implants.
Find out what your results will look like with our before and after simulation here!
How Is Breast Augmentation With Fat Transfer Done In Birmingham, MI?
Fat grafting to the breast consists of two procedures performed on the same day: first, harvesting the fat and second, placement of the fat into the breasts. First, a substantial amount of fat is removed manually from a fatty area of your body, such as the buttocks or thighs. Next, the harvested fat is specially processed via centrifugation to separate out the unwanted components (blood, oil, water). Finally, the fat is injected into the breasts.
What Are The Advantages Of Breast Augmentation With Fat Transfer?
- Fat is a completely natural substance that comes from your own body
- Harvesting of the fat can be used to enhance your shape
- The breast can be sculpted and shaped
- There are minimal incisions with this procedure, which reduces the possibility of scarring
Are There Risks To Breast Augmentation With Autologous Fat Transfer?
There are some risks. They include:
- Necrosis (death) of fat cells
- Possibility that some of the transferred fat cells will leave the breast area
You may have to have touch-up injections to retain your improved shape if you choose this surgery.
Which Areas Do You Service For Autologous Breast Augmentation?
If you considering breast augmentation with fat transfer, we encourage you to contact Dr. Ellen for a consultation at her Birmingham, MI office. Dr. Ellen services patients from Detroit, Troy, Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights and the surrounding areas. Dr. Ellen and her staff are eager to answer your questions about breast augmentation with fat transfer. Our office is conveniently located just 10 miles East of West Bloomfield and 6 miles North of Royal Oak. Please send us an email or call our office today at 248-220-6760 to schedule a consultation.