We are open to seeing patients starting on June 1st, and we are taking all necessary CDC precautions for keeping patients and staff safe.
– Regularly sanitizing all surfaces in the office
– Limiting the number of people in the office at a time. We will have a “non-waiting room” and will only be hosting check-outs in the lobby.
– More PPE- both patients and staff will be wearing masks
– Staff testing
– Patient screening before each appointment
– Additional precautions added to encourage a touchless patient experience
We are so excited to see new and familiar faces! We will see you soon!
The Staff at Dr. Ellen’s Office