Beautiful skin from head to toe with BBL HERO treatments
New technology advancements with the world-renowned Broadband Light (BBL), is better than ever before. BBL HERO treatments are the fastest way to treat the visible signs of aging on the body.
- Forever Body BBL treatments are a no-downtime, comfortable procedure that eliminates the visible signs of aging, such as age spots, sun spots, redness or dull-looking skin. Improving skin’s vitality anywhere on the body
- Forever Young + BBL treatments offer the same great results for improving visible signs of aging that patients know and love… but now even better
- Fast more comfortable treatments without downtime
- From targeted treatments to ongoing skin maintenance, BBL HERO offers a variety of solutions patients want
- Not all IPL(intense pulsed light) are the same
Forever Body Specific for Patients:
ForeverBody™ is the fastest way to treat pigment on arms, legs, décolleté, shoulders, and more. This no-downtime, comfortable procedure, makes it possible to eliminate pigment from sun damage, age spots, poikiloderma, and other pigmentary problems in as little as 2 minutes! Now your body can look as great as your face; are you ready to bare it all?
How does it work?
BBL2 from Sciton uses the power of light to target the pigment within the skin. Utilizing the CoolComfort handpiece, the BBL2 flashes specialized light as it is quickly moved across the treatment area. The pigment is initially darkened helping you know that you had an optimal treatment, then over time, your body’s natural healing process will remove the pigmented cells replacing them with fresh new undamaged cells.
How comfortable is the treatment?
Each flash of the BBL2 light produces a feeling of warmth. Most patients easily tolerate the feeling without needing any anesthetic numbing cream. Your clinician will advise you on your treatment options.
How long does it take to see results?
This can vary depending on the individual, the area being treated, and settings used. However, most patients see results in 2-4 weeks.
What is the post care?
It is important that you wear a physical barrier sunscreen, clothing and limit your sun exposure after your treatment. Your clinician will advise you on the post-treatment regimen you should follow.
How many treatments will I need?
You will see results from a single treatment; however, the number of treatments will depend on the severity of your pigment. A typical patient requires 2 treatments.
Schedule A Consultation With Dr. Ellen’s Team In Bloomfield Hills, MI
If you live in the Detroit area and would like to learn more about the BBL Hero treatment, please contact the office of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ellen Janetzke. Call 248-220-6760 or send us an email using the online contact form.