Posted on March 1, 2016 in Blog
Shaving can be such a chore! Between the money and time, it costs you, who can bother to keep up? Below are five reasons you should consider laser hair removal with Dr. Ellen at Dr. Ellen Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Save Money. Both shaving and waxing require the cost of shaving cream, wax, razors, and let’s be honest, Band-Aids. All of that adds up quickly! Not to mention, you’re either shaving every other day or waxing every week. That’s a lot of time and money you’re spending when you could just pay once for laser hair removal and never have to worry about purchasing razors or shaving cream at the store again.
- Time Consuming. Who has time these days to spend an extra 10 to 15 minutes shaving in the shower before work in the morning? You can finally hit that snooze button on the alarm and afford to sleep in a little.
- Goodbye, Ingrown Hairs. Laser hair removal cuts off blood flow to your hair follicles causing them to fall out naturally. This means you will no longer have to deal with shave bumps, ingrown hairs, or redness and irritation that shaving can bring. Say hello to smooth and goodbye to irritation. Not to mention, laser hair removal is virtually painless!
- Shaving and waxing can mean you miss spots on your legs, face or armpits. There’s nothing worse than dedicating time to removing your hair only to realize you missed a few spots. With laser hair removal, you won’t miss a thing! Your skin will be smooth and ready to go whenever you need!
- Laser hair removal can be done on almost any place of the body. If you have hair on your back, underarms, bikini area, or legs that is difficult to keep up with, this is the solution for you! Each laser hair removal is customizable to every individual’s unique needs and desires.
If you are interested in the benefits of laser hair removal listed above, contact Dr. Ellen’s office in Birmingham, MI right away! Smoother, bare skin is just one quick phone call away.
READY FOR YOUR CONSULTATION?
The first step to any cosmetic procedure is a through consultation with a qualified and trusted professional. Schedule your consultation by filling out the form below or calling our Bloomfield Hills office.