The same chest exercises that you see guys doing at the gym can also help you to add some lift to your breasts! Now, I’m not saying that you should throw on a shirt with the sleeves cut off and drive to your gym to stack up 200 pounds on the bench or anything, these are three simple chest exercises that you can do in less than an hour at home! Add these three exercises to your workout routine at least three times a week and you will begin to see a perkier chest in just a few weeks!
The Modified Push-Up
- Get into the push-up position with your palms flat against the floor. Bend your knees and raise your feet off the ground with your ankles crossed.
- Lower yourself down, keeping just a few inches between you and the floor
- Keeping your back straight, push up off the ground with your face angled toward the ground
- Do three sets of ten repetitions.
The Pec Press
- Set a couple of weights on the ground and lie down on a stability ball or aerobics step in between them so that your back is on top of the ball/step with your shoulders free to move.
- Grab the weights
- Hold the weights near your armpits with your elbows pointing out and push the weights up until your arms are fully extended then lower the weights back down
- Do three sets of twelve repetitions and increase the weight as you grow stronger
- Stand slightly bent at the knee
- Grab both ends of a towel and hold it in front of you at about shoulder level
- Pull the towel in opposing directions at the same time using a pulsating motion while keeping the towel taut at all times
- Do three one minute sets
If you are looking for a more dramatic change in the appearance or size of your breasts, call us today and set up a free consultation to discuss how you can benefit from a breast lift or breast augmentation. Dr. Ellen is a board-certified plastic surgeon with over 14 years of experience. As one of the few women specializing in breast procedures, she is sure to provide you with the comfort and knowledge that you want in your doctor.