Posted on May 19, 2020 in Body Sculpting
For the longest time now, aging hasn’t been kind to our appearances and faces. It fights back with all its got, primarily using wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. Fortunately, new innovations in cosmetic surgery have found new, non-invasive, and painless treatments to fight back on aging. Some of these innovations are Renuvion, J-Plasma, and J-Plazty. What are they and how do they differ?
What is Renuvion?
The term “Renuvion” is now being commonly adopted to describe J-Plasma treatment. The therapy aims at rejuvenating and tightening skin through the use of plasma innovation. This plasma technology utilizes electronically-charged helium gas to resurface the skin. Unlike laser treatments, Renuvion utilizes cooler temperatures, which comes with a reduced risk of skin damage and other long-term side effects.
What are the benefits of Renuvion?
- Exfoliant: when applied on the skin’s surface, Renuvion J-Plasma removes dead skin, blackheads, and other imperfections that may be laying on the topmost later on the skin. In turn, the skin gets a chance to stimulate the growth of new skin.
- Skin rejuvenation: when applied to deeper layers of the skin, the treatment stimulates the production of collagen, which tightens skin, makes it flexible, and enhances a youthful appearance.
- Localized treatments: your cosmetic surgeon will determine what area in your skin needs rejuvenation and treat the tissue to produce collagen without affecting the rest of the un-targeted skin.
What is J-Plazty?
J-Plazty is a minimally invasive method of treatment that utilizes plasma technology. Through the use of Revunion J-Plasma energy, your cosmetic surgeon will apply its effects to the underside of your skin with the aim of instantly tightening and rejuvenating your skin regardless of the location. J-Plazty is believed to be a unique alternative to other traditional body contouring treatments such as tummy tucks, neck lifts, and facelifts.
J-Plazty by Revunion achieves desirable results without leaving behind large incisions, adverse surgery side effects and downtime. Typically, cosmetic surgeons will make small incisions under the target area and use the J-Plasma illuminating device to deliver the plasma energy into your inner layers of the skin. Your skin should rejuvenate from the inside out.
What are the benefits of J-Plazty?
- More natural-looking outcomes.
- Immediate tightening of the skin.
- Enhanced skin elasticity.
Renuvion J-Plasma and J-Plazty both utilize the availability and functionality of plasma energy. Nonetheless, as seen above, while J-Plasma Revunion is non-invasive, J-Plazty is minimally invasive and may use a little more downtime. Depending on the condition of your skin and your desires, both skin rejuvenation techniques are effective. Dr. Ellen offers Renuvion J- Plasma treatments as an alternative to J-Plazty and other more invasive surgical techniques.
There are multiple options to choose from if you’ve been considering shedding off a few years from your skin. Book an appointment with Dr. Ellen for a consultation. Let us guide you through your options and experience the change you have always wanted.
READY FOR YOUR CONSULTATION?
The first step to any cosmetic procedure is a through consultation with a qualified and trusted professional. Schedule your consultation by filling out the form below or calling our Bloomfield Hills office.