Most women lose fullness in their breasts as they get older. Multiple pregnancies and/or weight loss may also contribute to drooping or sagging breasts. If you want to restore your youthful figure and boost your self-confidence, talk to Dr. Janetzke about the benefits of saline or silicone implants.
Breast augmentation continues to be one of the most popular procedures among women and could be just what you need to enhance your figure and achieve a more desirable body shape.
Should I Get Breast Implants in Michigan?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you may be a good candidate for breast implants in Michigan:
- Do you find it difficult to find clothing that fits you properly?
- Are you self-conscious about small or drooping breasts when wearing a bathing suit or form-fitting clothing?
- Do you feel that your chest size is one of your biggest figure flaws?
- Do you have asymmetrical breasts?
- Have your breasts lost volume after weight loss, pregnancy, or as a result of the aging process?
- Have you always been self-conscious about your breast size?
- Are you looking for a way to improve your self-image or appearance?
Dr. Janetzke may recommend either saline or silicone gel breast implants in Michigan, in conjunction with a breast lift to create the ideal proportions based on your body type and goals. Both saline and silicone gel implants offer a number of benefits for women who want to restore volume in the breasts. Both implant types have a record of safety and high success rates, but many patients prefer silicone gel implants because these implants have a more natural look and look more like real breast tissue. Saline implants are more affordable than silicone implants and can be placed with a minimally-invasive surgical technique.
Taking some time to determine what your personal reasons are for undergoing surgery and looking at breast implant before and after photos can help you make the most informed decision. You also need to make sure you have realistic expectations about the outcome of the procedure.
If you think you may be a good candidate for a breast enhancement procedure, set up a breast implants consultation with Dr. Janetzke today!